Dear C.Spa-Boston, Skin & Massage Studio Clients and Staff,
The City of Boston has begun its reopening phases at a slow, safe pace. We are slated for the Phase-2 / 3 reopening of Boston, MA. However, we will delay our reopening as necessary. We have a fluid reopening time frame of three to six weeks, or longer.
Please note that there are several adjustments to spa operations and appointment availability. Appointments will be reduced. We will limit the waiting area to guest who have a scheduled appointment, and only they are allowed to enter the spa. This adjustment will allow us to keep our staff and clients safer as we follow the guidelines of WHO (World Health Organization), OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), and CDC (Center for Disease Control) as it relates to the updated health standard of disinfecting and cleaning.
Some additional actions taking place at C.Spa-Boston, Skin & Massage Studio:
1. Elevate and increase cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing procedures after each appointment.
2. Update our client entry requirements, which will confirm guest are in good health.
3. Change spa allowances in waiting room; no food, beverages, or extra packages are allowed.
4. Only guest who are scheduled for an appointment may gain entry into the waiting area.
5. Scheduled appointments are required and all clients must completed health questionnaire before appointments.
6. Services will be for pre-scheduled appointments. No Walk-Ins.
7. Treatments will be adjusted to increase safety protocols reflecting the guidelines of WHO, OSHA and CDC.
8. Health and safety guidelines will be posted in the space. These guidelines may include but are not limited to the washing of hands upon entry/before/after treatments, use of gloves, mask, hand sanitizer, and disposable equipment and waste bins for the protection of both staff and clients.
9. Additional safety precautions will be implemented as required.
We appreciate your business and support. We will continue to keep you up to date. Thank you for your attentiveness.
Pandemic Alert. For the health and safety of clients and staff, we are extending our pause of business by remaining closed until May 18, 2020 or later. We continue to follow the Stay At Home Advisory mandate issued by the Governor of Massachusetts for all non-essential businesses.
Pandemic Alert. For the health and safety of clients and staff, we are extending our pause of business by remaining closed until May 4, 2020. We are following the Stay At Home Advisory issued by the Governor of Massachusetts for all non-essential businesses. This scheduled business interruption may change and be adjusted at anytime. Product Purchase: contact us through email for Environ products. . Gift Cards and Expired Packages: we are extending 60 days to Gift Cards and Expired Package that are impacted by the pause in business. We suggest clients reschedule appointments online. We may be reached through email at for clients seeking additional product and / or appointment information. Thank you.
COVID-19 Alerts on www.cspaboston.com. For the health safety of clients and staff, we are suspending all service temporarily and closing from 3/17/20 - 3/31/20. We may be reached via email at for clients seeking additional appointment information. Thank you.
C.Spa-Boston, Skin & Massage Studio
Concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) has been increasing in the US and around the globe. The health of our clients and staff remains our primary concern. As a business we are mindful of our responsibility to the spa community.
The Governor has announced new restrictions related to COVID-19, which impact our business operations. Mayor Walsh declared a public health emergency over COVID-19. Although no staff or clients that we know of are personally infected, we have decided to temporarily close and do our part in reducing the spread of this virus.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these challenging times.
Best of Health,
C.Spa-Boston, Skin & Massage Studio